The Federalist Society's Civil Rights Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2008 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 20, 2008.
3:45 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
East & State Rooms
Civil Rights: The Heller Case
- Prof. Nelson R. Lund, George Mason University School of Law
- Mr. Clark Neily, Institute for Justice
- Prof. Lucas A. Powe, Jr., University of Texas School of Law
- Prof. Adam Winkler, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
- Moderator: Hon. Diarmuid F. O’Scannlain, United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit