The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is in the headlines almost daily. This panel will discuss the IRS’s proposed revision to 501(c)(4) rules, the targeting of certain organizations in IRS review and approval processes, as well as the IRS’s determination, currently the subject of litigation, that individuals who participate in federally-run as well as state-run health care exchanges established under the Affordable Care Act are entitled to subsidies.
A key element of the Practice Groups' Executive Branch Review project is our annual conference. This year's Executive Branch Review Conference took place on May 7th at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C.
The Internal Revenue Service
11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Mr. Michael A. Carvin,Partner, Jones Day
- Dr. Craig Holman,Government Affairs Lobbyist, Public Citizen
- Ms. Cleta Mitchell, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Mr. Robert N. Weiner, Partner, Arnold & Porter LLP
- Moderator: Mr. Dean A. Reuter, Vice President & Director of Practice Groups, The Federalist Society