This panel, The Legacy of Justice Scalia, was held on February 3, 2017, at the 2017 Florida Chapters Conference at Disney's BoardWalk Inn at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
The Legacy of Justice Scalia
4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Prof. John Baker, Professor Emeritus, LSU Law Center
- Rachel Kovner, Assistant to the Solicitor General of the United States
- Prof. Michael Morley, Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law, Barry University
- Hon. Jeff Sutton, Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Moderator: Hon. Ricky Polston, Justice, Florida Supreme Court
- Introduction: Jordan E. Pratt, Deputy Solicitor General, Florida Office of the Attorney General
Disney's Boardwalk Inn
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Views and opinions expressed by the Federalist Society and its speakers are not necessarily shared with Disney's BoardWalk Inn and Walt Disney World® Resort.