The following MP3 was recorded on January 27, 2007.
To listen, please right click on the MP3 file you wish to hear and then select "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." After you save the MP3 file to your computer, you can then listen to the MP3 in your audio player of choice.
Introduction and Welcome
- Mr. Eugene B. Meyer, President, The Federalist Society
The Meese Department of Justice: Its Accomplishments and Its Relevance Today
- The Honorable T. Kenneth Cribb, Jr., President, Intercollegiate Studies Institute and Counselor to the Attorney General, 1985-87
- The Honorable Lois Haight, California Superior Court and Assistant Attorney General, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice, 1983-1986
- The Honorable Douglas W. Kmiec, Caruso Chair & Professor of Constitutional Law, Pepperdine University and Assistant Attorney General, Office of Legal Counsel, U.S. Department of Justice, 1988-1989; Deputy Assistant Attorney General, OLC, 1985-88
- The Honorable Stephen J. Markman, Justice, Michigan Supreme Court and Assistant Attorney General, Office of Legal Policy, U.S. Department of Justice, 1985-1989
- The Honorable William Bradford Reynolds, Howrey LLP and Assistant Attorney General, Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Justice, 1981-1989
- Professor Michael Uhlmann, Claremont Graduate University and Special Assistant to President Ronald Reagan
- The Honorable John S. Herrington, Secretary of Energy from 1985-1989 (Moderator)