The Federalist Society's Environmental Law & Property Rights Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2008 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 20, 2008.
2:15 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Environmental Law: The Policy Implications of the Reaction to Climate Change
- Prof. Jonathan Adler, Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Prof. John C. Dernbach, Widener University Law School
- Mr. Steven F. Hayward, American Enterprise Institute
- Prof. Jeremy A. Rabkin, George Mason University School of Law
- Moderator: Hon. Jeffrey S. Sutton, United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit