The Federalist Society's Criminal Law Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2008 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 20, 2008.
12:00 noon - 2:00 p.m.
Criminal Law: The Prosecution of Public Corruption
- Dr. John S. Baker, Jr., Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center
- Hon. Alice Fisher, Latham & Watkins, and Former Assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division, United States Department of Justice
- Mr. Daniel E. Reidy, Jones Day
- Mr. Robert Trout, Trout Cacheris, PLLC
- Moderator: Hon. Merrick Garland, United States Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit