The Federalist Society's Federalism & Separation of Powers Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2008 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 21, 2008.
3:15 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Federalism: The Roberts Court and Federalism
- Hon. Paul D. Clement, Former United States Solicitor General
- Hon. Walter E. Dellinger III, Duke University School of Law and Former Acting United States Solicitor General
- Dean John C. Eastman, Chapman University School of Law
- Prof. Jeffrey Rosen, George Washington University Law School
- Moderator: Hon. David B. Sentelle, United States Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit