The following audio and video were recorded on November 15, 2007.
The Role of Religion in Public Debate 11-15-07
Running Time: 01:30:46
[ Full Audio]
This panel will be published by Regent University Law Review in early 2008.
12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Religious Liberties: The Role of Religion in Public Debate
- Prof. Robert Audi, University of Notre Dame
- Prof. R. Kent Greenawalt, Columbia University School of Law
- Hon. Michael W. McConnell, U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Dr. James W. Skillen, Center for Public Justice
- Moderator: Hon. Diane S. Sykes, U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit