The Federalist Society's Facutly Division hosted this panel on "The Sovereign Shareholder? Government Ownership and Corporate Law Post-Bailout" on Thursday, January 5, 2012, during the 14th Annual Faculty Conference.
Panel 1: The Sovereign Shareholder? Government Ownership and Corporate Law Post-Bailout
Location: Palladian Ballroom
- Prof. Lynn Stout, UCLA School of Law
- Prof. J.W. Verret, George Mason University School of Law
- Prof. David Zaring, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Moderator: Dean Donald Weidner, Florida State University College of Law
- Introduction: Hon. Lee Liberman Otis, Senior Vice President & Faculty Division Director, The Federalist Society