The Federalism & Separation of Powers Practice Group hosted this panel on "The Spending Clause After the Health Care Decision" on Thursday, November 15, 2012, during the 2012 National Lawyers Convention.
Federalism: The Spending Clause After the Health Care Decision
3:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Dr. John C. Eastman, Henry Salvatori Professor of Law & Community Service, Chapman University School of Law
- Mr. Lee A. Casey, Partner, Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Mr. Robert R. Gasaway, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Prof. Edward L. Rubin, Vanderbilt Law School
- Moderator: Hon. Jerry E. Smith, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit