The Connecticut Lawyers Chapter and the Quinnipiac Student Chapter hosted this debate and discussion at Quinnipiac University School of Law on March 23, 2010.
- Prof. William V. Dunlap, Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Prof. Glenn M. Sulmasy, Professor of Law, U.S. Coast Guard Academy, and National Security and Human Rights Fellow, Harvard University
- Mr. Vincent Vitkowsky, Edwards, Angell, Palmer, & Dodge LLP
- Moderator: Mr. Douglas Malan, Managing Editor, Connecticut Law Tribune
- Introduction: Mr. Robert Shepherd, President, Quinnipiac Student Chapter
Quinnipiac University School of Law