Voter Fraud and Voter ID —
The Constitution and the Right to Vote 11-11-11
Running Time: 01:51:08
[ Full Audio]
The Free Speech & Election Law Practice Group hosted this panel on "Voter Fraud and Voter ID — The Constitution and the Right to Vote" on Friday, November 11, 2011, during the 2011 National Lawyers Convention.
Free Speech: Voter Fraud and Voter ID — The Constitution and the Right to Vote
3:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
State Room - Overflow: Senate Room
- Mr. John Fund, Former Columnist, The Wall Street Journal and Opinionjournal.com
- Prof. Spencer A. Overton, Professor of Law, The George Washington University Law School
- Prof. Daniel P. Tokaji, Professor of Law, The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law and and Senior Fellow of Election Law @ Moritz
- Mr. Hans von Spakovsky, Senior Legal Fellow and Manager, Civil Justice Reform Initiative, The Heritage Foundation
- Moderator: Hon. Thomas B. Griffith, U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit