The Federalist Society's Faculty Division hosted this panel discussion which asked "Who Determines an Agency's Power?" on Friday, January 3, 2014, during the 16th Annual Faculty Conference.
Panel 2: Who Determines an Agency's Power?
3:00 - 4:45 p.m.
- Prof. Christopher Walker, Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- Prof. Frederick (Andy) Hessick, University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
- Prof. John Duffy, University of Virginia School of Law
- Prof. Gregory Maggs, George Washington University Law School
- Moderator: Prof. John McGinnis, Northwestern University Law School
Warwick New York Hotel
New York NY