Friday, January 7, 2011
10:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Location: Paris North
Young Legal Scholars Paper Presentations
- Prof. Rebecca Kysar, Brooklyn Law School, "Lasting Legislation"
- Prof. Andrew Schwartz, University of Colorado Law School, "Consumer Contract Exchanges and the Problem of Adhesion"
- Prof. Paul Stancil, University of Illinois College of Law, "Standardmaking"
- Prof. Robert Wagner, Case Western Reserve University School of Law, "Gordon Gekko to the Rescue? Insider Trading as a Tool to Combat Accounting Fraud"
- Prof. Jason Yackee, University of Wisconsin Law School, "Testing the Ossification Thesis: An Empirical Examination of Federal Regulatory Volume and Speed, 1950-1990"
- Commenter: Prof. Richard Epstein, New York University Law School
- Moderator: Prof. Grant Nelson, Pepperdine University School of Law
Hotel Monaco San Francisco
San Francisco, CA