The Federalist Society's Faculty Division hosted this panel featuring young legal scholar paper presentations on Saturday, January 4, 2014, during the 16th Annual Faculty Conference.
Young Legal Scholars Paper Presentations
3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Prof. Andrew Kent, Fordham University School of Law, "Are Damages Different? Bivens and National Security"
- Prof. Joshua Kleinfeld, Northwestern University School of Law, "Redressive Justice"
- Dr. Robert Leider, Law Clerk to the Hon. Diane Sykes, "Federalism and the Military Power of the United States"
- Prof. Aaron Nielson, BYU Law School, "In Defense of Formal Rulemaking"
- Prof. Ozan Varol, Lewis & Clark Law School, "Temporary Constitutions"
- Commenter??: Prof. Thomas Merrill, Columbia Law School
- Moderator: Prof. Steven Calabresi, Northwestern Law School
Warwick New York Hotel
New York NY