This panel was held on January 5, 2017 during the 19th Annual Faculty Conference in San Francisco, CA.
Young Legal Scholars Paper Presentations
2:15 pm - 4:15 pm
4th Floor, Cyril Magnin III
- Prof. Daniel Hemel (University of Chicago Law School) & Prof. Aaron Nielson (Brigham Young University School of Law): "Chevron Step One-and-a-Half"
- Prof. Ryan Holte (Southern Illinois College of Law) & Prof. Christopher Seaman (Washington & Lee University School of Law): “Patent Injunctions on Appeal: An Empirical Study of the Federal Circuit’s Application of eBay”
- Prof. Stephen Sachs (Duke Law School): “Pennoyer Was Right: Jurisdiction and General Law”
- Prof. Christopher Walker (Ohio State University College of Law): “Legislating in the Shadows”
- Mr. Ilan Wurman (Winston & Strawn): “As-Applied Nondelegation”
- Commenter: Prof. Richard Epstein, New York University School of Law, University of Chicago Law School
- Moderator: Prof. Amy Coney Barrett, Notre Dame Law School
Parc 55 San Francisco - A Hilton Hotel
San Francisco, CA