D. Kent Safriet
- Argued seminal property rights takings case before the United States Supreme Court, "Stop the Beach Renourishment, Inc. v. Fla. Department of Environmental Protection", No. 08-1151 (argued December 2, 2009).
- Represents clients in civil litigation and appeals before State and federal courts.
- Represents clients in CERCLA Superfund actions.
- Represents clients before the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services regarding pesticide and aquaculture issues.
- Represents private landowners pursuing claims under the Bert J. Harris, Jr., Private Property Rights Protection Act, §70.001, Fla. Stat.
- Represents clients before local governments seeking land use and development approvals.
- Represents clients before the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission on endangered species / manatee issues.
- Represents clients before the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and Florida Department of Environmental Protection on solid and hazardous waste issues.