Anonymity and The First Amendment - Event Audio/Video
2010 National Lawyers Convention
November 19, 2010Lloyd Hitoshi Mayer, A. Raymond Randolph, Joel R. Reidenberg, Bradley A. Smith, Brett M. Kavanaugh
The following audio was recorded on November 19, 2010.
Free Speech: Anonymity and The First Amendment
3:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Prof. Lloyd Hitoshi Mayer, University of Notre Dame Law School
- Hon. A. Raymond Randolph, United States Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
- Prof. Joel R. Reidenberg, Professor of Law and Director, Center on Law and Information Policy, Fordham University School of Law
- Prof. Bradley A. Smith, Josiah H. Blackmore II/Shirley M. Nault Designated Professor of Law, Capital University Law School
- Moderator: Hon. Brett M. Kavanaugh, United States Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
The Mayflower Hotel