Bringing Terrorists to Justice-Can Criminal Prosecution Work? - Event Audio
November 16, 2006Jennifer Daskal, Kenneth M. Karas, Stephen A. Saltzburg, Kenneth L. Wainstein, Lois Haight
2006 National Lawyers Convention
The following MP3 was recorded on November 16, 2006.
To listen, please right click on the MP3 file you wish to hear and then select "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." After you save the MP3 file to your computer, you can then listen to the MP3 in your audio player of choice.
This panel will be published by the Chapman Law Review in the winter of 2008.
1:45 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Criminal Law: Bringing Terrorists to Justice-Can Criminal Prosecution Work?
- Ms. Jennifer Daskal, Advocacy Director, Human Rights Watch
- Hon. Kenneth M. Karas, United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- Prof. Stephen A. Saltzburg, George Washington University Law School
- Hon. Kenneth Wainstein, Assistant Attorney General, National Security, United States Department of Justice
- Moderator: Hon. Lois Haight, Superior Court Judge, County of Contra Costa, California