Civil Litigation under the Roberts Court - Event Audio/Video
November 21, 2008Gregory G. Katsas, Robert S. Peck, Carter G. Phillips, Roger Pilon, Jerry E. Smith, Kenneth W. Starr
2008 National Lawyers Convention
The following audio and video were recorded on November 21, 2008.
12:00 noon - 2:00 p.m.
Litigation: Civil Litigation under the Roberts Court
- Hon. Gregory G. Katsas, Assistant Attorney General, Civil Division, United States Department of Justice
- Mr. Robert S. Peck, Center for Constitutional Litigation
- Mr. Carter G. Phillips, Sidley Austin
- Dr. Roger Pilon, Vice President for Legal Affairs, B. Kenneth Simon Chair for Constitutional Studies, and Director of the Center for Constitutional Studies, Cato Institute
- Hon. Jerry E. Smith, United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Moderator: Hon. Kenneth W. Starr, Dean, Pepperdine University School of Law and former United States Solicitor General