Communications Law Reform - Event Audio/Video
2012 National Lawyers Convention
November 20, 2012Jonathan Baker, Daniel A. Crane, Robert M. McDowell, Maureen K. Ohlhausen, Ajit V. Pai, Jennifer Walker Elrod
Communications Law Reform 11-17-12
Running Time: 01:32:14
[ Full Audio]
The Telecommunications & Electronic Media Practice Group hosted this panel on "Communications Law Reform" on Saturday, November 17, 2012, during the 2012 National Lawyers Convention.
Telecommunications: Communications Law Reform
10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Prof. Jonathan B. Baker, American University Washington College of Law
- Prof. Daniel Crane, University of Michigan Law School
- Hon. Robert M. McDowell, Federal Communications Commission
- Hon. Maureen K. Ohlhausen, Federal Trade Commission
- Hon. Ajit V. Pai, Federal Communications Commission
- Moderator: Hon. Jennifer W. Elrod, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
|2012 National Lawyers Convention|