Customary International Law: The Next Font of Judicial Activism? - Transcript
2003 National Lawyers Convention - "International Law and American Sovereignty"
November 13, 2003Leonard A. Leo, Theodore B. Olson, Curtis Bradley, Lori Fisler Damrosch, Frank H. Easterbrook, Jack L. Goldsmith III, Mattias Kumm, Edwin D. Williamson
The Federalist Society presented this Showcase Panel during the 2003 National Lawyers Convention on November 13, 2003. U.S. Solicitor General Theodore B. Olson delivered the Opening Remarks.
- Welcome: Mr. Leonard A. Leo, Executive Vice President, The Federalist Society
- Hon. Theodore B. Olson, U.S. Solicitor General
- Prof. Curtis Bradley, University of Virginia School of Law
- Prof. Lori Fisler Damrosch, Columbia Law School
- Hon. Frank Easterbrook, U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Hon. Jack L. Goldsmith, Assistant Attorney General Designee, Office of Legal Counsel, U.S. Department of Justice
- Prof. Matthias Kumm, New York University School of Law
- Hon. Edwin D. Williamson, Sullivan & Cromwell, Moderator