Does IP Harm or Help Developing Countries? - Event Audio
November 17, 2006Alex M. Azar II, Graeme B. Dinwoodie, Jerome H. Reichman, Robert Sherwood, Bruce A. Lehman
2006 National Lawyers Convention
The following MP3 was recorded on November 17, 2006.
To listen, please right click on the MP3 file you wish to hear and then select "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." After you save the MP3 file to your computer, you can then listen to the MP3 in your audio player of choice.
This panel was published by the University of Illinois Journal of Law, Technology and Policy in 2007.
3:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Intellectual Property: Does IP Harm or Help Developing Countries?
- Hon. Alex M. Azar II, Deputy Secretary, United States Department of Health and Human Services
- Prof. Graeme B. Dinwoodie, Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Prof. Jerome H. Reichman, Duke University School of Law
- Mr. Robert Sherwood, International Issues Advisor, Intellectual Property Practice Group
- Moderator: Hon. Bruce A. Lehman, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld