Federalism and the Economic Crisis - Event Audio/Video
November 12, 2009John C. Eastman, Malcolm M. Feeley, Roderick M. Hills Jr., Ilya Somin, Jeffrey S. Sutton
2009 National Lawyers Convention
The following audio and video were recorded on November 12, 2009.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12
Federalism: Federalism and the Economic Crisis
3:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Dean John C. Eastman, Dean and Donald P. Kennedy Chair in Law, Chapman University School of Law
- Prof. Malcolm M. Feeley, Claire Sanders Clements Dean's Chair Professor of Law, University of California Berkeley School of Law, Boalt Hall
- Prof. Roderick M. Hills, William T. Comfort, III Professor, New York University School of Law
- Prof. Ilya Somin, George Mason University School of Law
- Moderator: Hon. Jeffrey S. Sutton, U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit