Freedom of Speech vs. Anti-Discrimination Laws - Event Audio/Video
November 21, 2008David E. Bernstein, Andrew Koppelman, Kenneth L. Marcus, Eugene Volokh, Lillian R. BeVier
2008 National Lawyers Convention
The following audio and video were recorded on November 21, 2008.
3:15 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Free Speech & Election Law: Freedom of Speech vs. Anti-Discrimination Laws
- Prof. David Bernstein, George Mason University School of Law
- Prof. Andrew Koppelman, Northwestern University School of Law
- Prof. Kenneth I. Marcus, Baruch College/CUNY School of Public Affairs
- Prof. Eugene Volokh, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
- Moderator: Prof. Lillian R. BeVier, University of Virginia School of Law