Is Government a Friend or Foe of Innovation? - Event Audio/Video
First Annual Executive Branch Review Conference
June 13, 2013Neil Fried, Damien Geradin, Gigi B. Sohn, Joshua D. Wright, Ronald A. Cass
The following audio was recorded on June 11, 2013.
Is Government a Friend or Foe of Innovation? 6-11-13
Running Time: 00:58:29
[ Full Audio]
On June 11, 2013, the Federalist Society's Executive Branch Review Project held its First Annual Executive Branch Review Conference at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. The first breakout session featured a panel discussion on government and innovation.
Is Government a Friend or Foe of Innovation?
10:10 a.m. - 11:10 a.m.
- Mr. Neil Fried, Chief Counsel for Communications and Technology, Committee on Energy and Commerce, United States House of Representatives
- Prof. Damien Geradin, William W. Cook Global Law Professor, University of Michigan Law School; Tilburg University, The Netherlands; and Partner, Covington & Burling LLP
- Prof. Gigi B. Sohn, President and Co-Founder, Public Knowledge and Senior Adjunct Fellow, Silicon Flatirons Center for Law, Technology and Entrepreneurship, University of Colorado
- Hon. Joshua D. Wright, Commissioner, United States Federal Trade Commission
- Moderator: Hon. Ronald A. Cass, President, Cass & Associates, PC and Dean Emeritus, Boston University School of Law
National Press Club
|First Annual Executive Branch Review Conference|
|Executive Branch Review Project|