Is IP Property or Government-Conferred Monopoly? - Event Audio/Video
16th Annual Faculty Conference
January 9, 2014Gregory Dolin, Irina D. Manta, David S. Olson, Adam Mossoff, Randy E. Barnett
The following audio and video were recorded on January 3, 2014.
Is IP Property or Government-Conferred Monopoly? 1-3-14
Running Time: 01:35:23
[ Full Audio]
The Federalist Society's Faculty Division hosted a panel discussion that asked "Is IP Property or Government-Conferred Monopoly?" on Friday, January 3, 2014, during the 16th Annual Faculty Conference.
Panel 1: Is IP Property or Government-Conferred Monopoly?
1:00 - 2:45 p.m.
- Prof. Greg Dolin, University of Baltimore School of Law
- Prof. Irina Manta, Hofstra University School of Law
- Prof. David Olson, Boston College Law School
- Prof. Adam Mossoff, George Mason University School of Law
- Moderator: Prof. Randy Barnett, Georgetown University Law Center
Warwick New York Hotel
New York NY
|16th Annual Faculty Conference|