Is There Any Room Left for Federalism in Financial Services? - Transcript
2003 National Lawyers Convention - "International Law and American Sovereignty"
November 14, 2003Wayne A. Abernathy, Joseph P. Borg, Deborah Dakin, Michael S. Greve, Michael Roster, John Ryan, Frank H. Easterbrook
The Financial Services & E-Commerce Practice Group sponsored this panel during the 2003 National Lawyers Convention on November 14, 2003.
- Hon. Wayne Abernathy, Assistant Secretary for Financial Institutions, U.S. Department of Treasury
- Mr. Joseph P. Borg, Director, Alabama Securities Commission and Former Preseident, North American Securities Adminstrators Association
- Ms. Deborah Dakin, Deputy Chief Counsel for Regulation and Litigation, Office of Thrift Supervision
- Dr. Michael S. Greve, John G. Searle Scholar, Federalism Project, American Enterprise Instititute
- Mr. Michael Roster, General Counsel, World Savings Bank
- Mr. John Ryan, Senior Vice President for Policy, Conference of State Bank Supervisors
- Hon. Frank H. Easterbrook, U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit, Moderator