Judicial Decisionmaking: The Case of Life, Liberty & Property in the Modern Technological Age - Transcript
2001 National Lawyers Convention - "Judicial Decisionmaking"
November 15, 2001Jeffrey Rosen, John C. Eastman, Frank H. Easterbrook, Nadine Strossen, Douglas H. Ginsburg
The Federalism & Separation of Powers Practice Group sponsored this panel during the 2001 National Lawyers Convention on November 15, 2001.
- Professor Jeffrey Rosen, George Washington University Law School
- Dr. John Eastman, Chapman University School of Law
- Hon. Frank Easterbrook, U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- Professor Nadine Strossen, New York Law School; President, American Civil Liberties Union
- Hon. Douglas Ginsburg, Chief Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit (moderator)