Judicial Independence - Event Audio
November 18, 2006Carlos T. Bea, Danny J. Boggs, Timothy B. Dyk, Patricia M. Wald, Dennis G. Jacobs
2006 National Lawyers Convention
The following MP3 was recorded on November 18, 2006.
To listen, please right click on the MP3 file you wish to hear and then select "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." After you save the MP3 file to your computer, you can then listen to the MP3 in your audio player of choice.
This panel will be published by the Chapman Law Review in the winter of 2008.
12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Annual Convention Luncheon: Judicial Independence
- Hon. Carlos T. Bea, United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Hon. Danny J. Boggs, United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Hon. Timothy B. Dyk, United States Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- Hon. Patricia M. Wald, United States Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit (Retired)
- Moderator: Hon. Dennis G. Jacobs, United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit