Law School Accreditation - Event Audio/Video
2011 National Lawyers Convention
November 10, 2011Thomas D. Morgan, Clark Neily, Ann Shalleck, David Yellen, David Stras
Law School Accreditation 11-10-11
Running Time: 01:25:17
[ Full Audio]
The Professional Responsibility & Legal Education Practice Group hosted this panel on "Law School Accreditation" on Thursday, November 10, 2011, during the 2011 National Lawyers Convention.
Professional Responsibility: Law School Accreditation
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
East Room - Overflow: Senate Room
- Prof. Thomas D. Morgan, Oppenheim Professor of Antitrust and Trade Regulation Law, The George Washington University Law School
- Mr. Clark Neily, Senior Attorney, Institute for Justice
- Prof. Ann Shalleck, Director, Women and the Law Program, American University Washington College of Law
- Dean David N. Yellen, Dean and Professor of Law, Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- Moderator: Hon. David R. Stras, Minnesota Supreme Court
|2011 National Lawyers Convention|