Natural Law and Natural Rights - Event Audio/Video
16th Annual Faculty Conference
January 9, 2014Michael Baur, Brian Bengs, Michael P. Moreland, Jeremy A. Rabkin, Roderick M. Hills, Eric R. Claeys
The following audio and video were recorded on January 4, 2014.
Natural Law and Natural Rights 1-4-14
Running Time: 01:43:04
[ Full Audio]
The Federalist Society's Faculty Division hosted this panel discussion on "Natural Law and Natural Rights" on Saturday, January 4, 2014, during the 16th Annual Faculty Conference.
Panel 3: Natural Law and Natural Rights
9:30 - 11:15 a.m.
- Prof. Michael Baur, Fordham University School of Law, "What Rights Are and Why There Are Any: What the Classical (Aristotelian-Thomistic) Natural Law Approach Has to Say"
- Lt. Col. Brian Bengs, NATO School, "Self Defense Under Siege: The Role of Individual Self Defense in the Battlespace"
- Commenter: Prof. Michael Moreland, Villanova University School of Law
- Commenter: Prof. Jeremy Rabkin, George Mason University School of Law
- Commenter: Prof. Roderick Hills Jr., New York University School of Law
- Moderator: Prof. Eric Claeys, George Mason University School of Law
Warwick New York Hotel
New York NY
|16th Annual Faculty Conference|