Preventing Attacks through Interrogation and Transfer of Terrorist Suspects - Event Audio/Video
International & National Security Law Practice Group
May 28, 2009Deborah Pearlstein, Gabor Rona, Edwin D. Williamson, Benjamin Wittes, William Kristol, Dean A. Reuter
The following audio and video were recorded on May 28, 2009.
Counterterrorism and the Obama Administration
This event was co-sponsored by The Heritage Foundation.
[ Full Audio]
Audio Running Time: 01:26:17
THURSDAY, MAY 28
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Panel 2: Preventing Attacks through Interrogation and Transfer of Terrorist Suspects
- Deborah Pearlstein, Associate Research Scholar, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Princeton University
- Gabor Rona, Acting Director of Law and Security and International Legal Director, Human Rights First
- The Hon. Edwin D. Williamson, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP and former Legal Adviser of the U.S. Department of State
- Benjamin Wittes, Senior Fellow, Governance Studies, Brookings Institution
- Moderator: William Kristol, Founder and Editor, The Weekly Standard
- Introduction: Dean Reuter, Director of Practice Groups, The Federalist Society
The Capitol Visitor Center