Preventing Attacks through Surveillance and Intelligence - Event Audio/Video
International & National Security Law Practice Group
May 28, 2009Mike German, Kate Martin, Nathan A. Sales, George J. Terwilliger III, Stewart A. Baker, Vincent J. Vitkowsky
The following audio and video were recorded on May 28, 2009.
Counterterrorism and the Obama Administration
This event was co-sponsored by The Heritage Foundation.
[ Full Audio]
Audio Running Time: 01:28:21
THURSDAY, MAY 28
12:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Panel 3: Preventing Attacks through Surveillance and Intelligence
- Mike German, Policy Counsel, American Civil Liberties Union
- Kate Martin, Director, Center for National Security Studies
- Prof. Nathan A. Sales, Assistant Professor of Law, George Mason University School of Law and former Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- The Hon. George J. Terwilliger III, White & Case LLP and former Deputy U.S. Attorney General
- Moderator: Stewart A. Baker, Steptoe & Johnson LLP and former Assistant Secretary for Policy, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Introduction: Vincent J. Vitkowsky, Partner, Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP
The Capitol Visitor Center