ABA Accreditation Standards for Law Schools - Event Audio
November 17, 2006John S. Baker, Jr., Saul Levmore, Thomas D. Morgan, John A. Sebert, Douglas W. Kmiec
2006 National Lawyers Convention
The following MP3 was recorded on November 17, 2006.
To listen, please right click on the MP3 file you wish to hear and then select "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." After you save the MP3 file to your computer, you can then listen to the MP3 in your audio player of choice.
This panel was published by the Texas Review of Law and Policy in July 2007.
12:00 noon - 1:30 p.m.
Professional Responsibility: ABA Accreditation Standards for Law Schools
- Prof. John S. Baker Jr., Louisiana State University Law Center
- Dean Saul Levmore, University of Chicago Law School
- Prof. Thomas D. Morgan, George Washington University Law School
- Mr. John A. Sebert, Visiting Scholar, American Bar Foundation
- Moderator: Prof. Douglas W. Kmiec, Pepperdine University School of Law