America as Hegemon and International Law - Event Audio/Video
2010 National Lawyers Convention
November 19, 2010Barry E. Carter, John O. McGinnis, Margaret E. McGuinness, Ruth J. Wedgwood, John C. Yoo, Michael Chertoff
The following audio was recorded on November 19, 2010.
International: America as Hegemon and International Law
3:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Prof. Barry E. Carter, Director, Center for Transnational Business and the Law, Georgetown University Law Center
- Prof. John O. McGinnis, George C. Dix Professor in Constitutional Law, Northwestern University School of Law
- Prof. Margaret E. McGuinness, Saint John's University School of Law
- Prof. Ruth Wedgwood, Edward B. Burling Professor of International Law and Diplomacy, Director of the International Law and Organizations Program, Johns Hopkins University, The Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies
- Prof. John C. Yoo, University of California, Berkeley School of Law
- Moderator: Hon. Michael Chertoff, Senior of Counsel, Covington & Burling LLP, former Secretary, United States Department of Homeland Security
The Mayflower Hotel