Arizona v. U.S.: Immigration Policy & the Economy - Event Audio/Video
2012 National Lawyers Convention
November 19, 2012Ana Avendano, H. Christopher Bartolomucci, John C. Eastman, Margaret D. Stock, Stephen F. Williams
Arizona v. U.S.: Immigration Policy & the Economy 11-15-12
Running Time: 01:26:15
[ Full Audio]
The Labor & Employment Law Practice Group hosted this panel on "Arizona v. U.S.: Immigration Policy & the Economy" on Thursday, November 15, 2012, during the 2012 National Lawyers Convention.
Labor & Employment: Arizona v. U.S.: Immigration Policy & the Economy
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Ms. Ana Avendaño, Assistant to the President and Director of Immigration and Community Action, AFL-CIO
- Mr. H. Christopher Bartolomucci, Partner, Bancroft PLLC
- Dr. John C. Eastman, Henry Salvatori Professor of Law & Community Service, Chapman University School of Law
- Prof. Margaret D. Stock, Counsel, Lane Powell PC and Adjunct Instructor, University of Alaska, Anchorage
- Moderator: Hon. Stephen F. Williams, U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
|2012 National Lawyers Convention|