Breakdown of the Public-Private Distinction: Implications for the Administrative State - Event Audio/Video
November 14, 2009David Berenbaum, David G. Leitch, J.W. Verret, David Zaring, Ronald A. Cass
2009 National Lawyers Convention
The following audio and video were recorded on November 14, 2009.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14
Administrative Law: Breakdown of the Public-Private Distinction: Implications for the Administrative State
10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Mr. David Berenbaum, Executive Vice President, National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- Mr. David G. Leitch, Group Vice President and General Counsel, Ford Motor Company
- Prof. J.W. Verret, Assistant Professor of Law, George Mason University School of Law
- Prof. David Zaring, Assistant Professor of Legal Studies and Business Ethics, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Moderator: Hon. Ronald A. Cass, President, Cass & Associates, PC