Delaware's New Competition: The Creeping Federalization of American Corporate Law - Event Audio/Video
November 14, 2009Thomas M. Hardiman, Stephen Bainbridge, Cornish F. Hitchcock, David A. Katz, Roberta Romano
2009 National Lawyers Convention
The following audio and video were recorded on November 14, 2009.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14
Corporations: Delaware's New Competition: The Creeping Federalization of American Corporate Law
10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Prof. Stephen M. Bainbridge, William D. Warren Professor of Law, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
- Mr. Cornish F. Hitchcock, Hitchcock Law Firm PLLC
- Mr. David A. Katz, Partner, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Prof. Roberta Romano, Oscar M. Ruebhausen Professor of Law and Director, Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Moderator: Hon. Thomas M. Hardiman, U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit