EPA: An Agency Gone Wild or Just Doing Its Job? - Event Audio/Video
2010 National Lawyers Convention
November 20, 2010Jeffrey Bossert Clark, David D. Doniger, Roger Martella Jr., Rena I. Steinzor, Hill Wellford
The following audio was recorded on November 20, 2010.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 20
Environmental Law: EPA: An Agency Gone Wild or Just Doing Its Job?
10:45 a.m. –12:15 p.m.
- Mr. Jeffrey B. Clark, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Mr. David D. Doniger, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Hon. Roger R. Martella, Jr., Partner, Sidley Austin LLP and Former General Counsel, Environmental Protection Agency
- Prof. Rena I. Steinzor, Professor of Law, University of Maryland School of Law and President, Center for Progressive Reform
- Moderator: Mr. Hill B. Wellford, Partner, Bingham McCutchen LLP
The Mayflower Hotel