Expansion of Federal Criminal Power: Too Much or Too Little? - Event Audio/Video
2010 National Lawyers Convention
November 18, 2010John S. Baker, Jr., Sara Sun Beale, Bradford A. Berenson, Noah D. Bookbinder, Edwin Meese III, John G. Malcolm
The following audio was recorded on November 18, 2010.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18
Criminal Law: Expansion of Federal Criminal Power: Too Much or Too Little?
11:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Prof. John S. Baker, Jr., Dale E. Bennett Professor of Law, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
- Prof. Sara Sun Beale, Charles L.B. Lowndes Professor, Duke University School of Law
- Mr. Bradford A. Berenson, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Mr. Noah D. Bookbinder, Chief Counsel for Criminal Justice, Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate
- Moderator: Hon. Edwin Meese III, Ronald Reagan Distinguished Fellow in Public Policy, Chairman, Center for Legal and Judicial Studies, The Heritage Foundation, and former United States Attorney General
- Introduction: Prof. John G. Malcolm, Distinguished Visiting Practitioner in Residence, Pepperdine University School of Law
The Mayflower Hotel