Intellectual Property and Economic Growth - Event Audio/Video
2009 National Lawyers Convention - "The Federal Government's Economic Role in our Constitutional System"
November 12, 2009Richard A. Epstein, F. Scott Kieff, Michael J. Meurer, Daniel B. Ravicher, Mark F. Schultz
2009 National Lawyers Convention
The following audio and video were recorded on November 12, 2009.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12
Intellectual Property: Intellectual Property and Economic Growth
11:30 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Prof. Richard A. Epstein, James Parker Hall Distinguished Service Professor of Law and Visiting Professor of Law, New York University Law School
- Prof. F. Scott Kieff, The George Washington University Law School
- Prof. Michael J. Meurer, Michaels Faculty Research Scholar, Boston University School of Law
- Mr. Daniel B. Ravicher, President and Executive Director, Public Patent Foundation
- Moderator: Prof. Mark F. Schultz, Associate Professor of Law, Southern Illinois University School of Law