Minimizing Risk and Maximizing Reward: IP as Regulatory Policy or Property Right? - Event Audio/Video
2010 National Lawyers Convention
November 18, 2010Richard A. Epstein, Brett M. Frischmann, Mark F. Schultz, Gigi B. Sohn, Paul R. Michel
The following audio was recorded on November 18, 2010.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18
Intellectual Property: Minimizing Risk and Maximizing Reward: IP as Regulatory Policy or Property Right?
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Prof. Richard A. Epstein, Laurence A. Tisch Professor of Law, New York University School of Law
- Prof. Brett M. Frischmann, Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Prof. Mark F. Schultz, Southern Illinois University School of Law
- Prof. Gigi Sohn, President and Founder, Public Knowledge
- Moderator: Hon. Paul R. Michel (ret.), United States Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
The Mayflower Hotel