National Security vs. International Law? - Event Audio/Video
2012 National Lawyers Convention
November 20, 2012Kenneth Anderson, Rosa Brooks, Julian Ku, Gregory S. McNeal, John O. McGinnis
National Security vs. International Law? 11-16-12
Running Time: 01:27:49
[ Full Audio]
The International & National Security Law Practice Group hosted this panel on "National Security vs. International Law?" on Friday, November 16, 2012, during the 2012 National Lawyers Convention.
International: National Security vs. International Law?
3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Prof. Kenneth Anderson, American University Washington College of Law
- Prof. Rosa Brooks, Georgetown University Law Center
- Prof. Julian Ku, Professor of Law and Faculty Director of International Programs, Hofstra University School of Law
- Prof. Gregory S. McNeal, Associate Professor of Law, Pepperdine University School of Law
- Moderator: Prof. John O. McGinnis, Northwestern University School of Law
|2012 National Lawyers Convention|