Re-Privatization of the Financial Sector - Event Audio/Video
November 13, 2009John A. Allison, William Black, Alex J. Pollock, Andrew J. Redleaf, Jerry E. Smith
2009 National Lawyers Convention
The following audio and video were recorded on November 13, 2009.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13
Financial Services: Re-Privatization of the Financial Sector
12:00 noon – 2:00 p.m.
- Mr. John A. Allison, Chairman, BB&T Corporation and Distinguished Professor of Practice, Wake Forest University School of Business
- Prof. William Black, Associate Professor of Economics and Law, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
- Mr. Alex J. Pollock, Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
- Mr. Andrew J. Redleaf, Founding Partner and Chief Executive Officer, Whitebox Advisors LLP
- Moderator: Hon. Jerry E. Smith, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit