Rewriting the Telecomm Act: Has the Time Come? - Event Audio/Video
2010 National Lawyers Convention
November 20, 2010Robert M. McDowell, Thomas J. Tauke, Shawn H. Chang, Parul P. Desai, Maureen K. Ohlhausen, Howard Waltzman, David B. Sentelle
The following audio was recorded on November 20, 2010.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 20
Telecommunications: Rewriting the Telecomm Act: Has the Time Come?
10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Introduction: Hon. Robert M. McDowell, Federal Communications Commission
- Address: Hon. Thomas J. Tauke, Executive Vice President of Public Affairs, Policy and Communications, Verizon Communications, and former U.S. Representative, Iowa
- Mr. Shawn H. Chang, Majority Counsel, Communications and Technology Policy, United States House of Representatives Committee on Energy and Commerce
- Ms. Parul P. Desai, Policy Counsel, Consumers Union
- Ms. Maureen K. Ohlhausen, Partner, Wilkinson, Barker, Knauer, LLP
- Mr. Howard W. Waltzman, Partner, Mayer Brown LLP
- Moderator: Hon. David B. Sentelle, United States Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
The Mayflower Hotel
|Remarks of FCC Commissioner Robert M. McDowell - Prepared Remarks|