Seven-Minute Presentations of Works in Progress - Event Audio
13th Annual Faculty Conference
January 7, 2011Tom W. Bell, Robin Effron, Minor Myers, William Wagner, Eugene Volokh
The following audio was recorded on January 7, 2011.
Friday, January 7, 2011
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Paris North
Seven-Minute Presentations of Works in Progress
- Prof. Tom W. Bell, Chapman University School of Law, "Libertarian—but not Originalist!—Constitutionalism"
- Prof. Robin Effron, Brooklyn Law School, "Commonalities of Fact and Law"
- Prof. Minor Myers, Brooklyn Law School, "The Perverse Effect of Shareholder Voting on Executive Compensation"
- Prof. William Wagner, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, "The Jurisprudential Battle over the Character of a Nation: Understanding the Emerging Threats to Unalienable Liberty in America"
- Moderator: Prof. Eugene Volokh, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
Hotel Monaco San Francisco
San Francisco, CA