The Bloody Crossroads: Republican Party of Minnesota v. White Runs Into Caperton v. Massey - Event Audio/Video
2010 National Lawyers Convention
November 18, 2010James Bopp Jr., Thomas R. Phillips, Patience Drake Roggensack, Clifford W. Taylor, Thomas M. Hardiman
The following audio was recorded on November 18, 2010.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18
Professional Responsibility: The Bloody Crossroads: Republican Party of Minnesota v. White Runs Into Caperton v. Massey
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Mr. James Bopp, Jr., Bopp, Coleson, and Bostrom and General Counsel, James Madison Center for Free Speech
- Hon. Thomas R. Phillips, Partner, Baker Botts LLP, and former Chief Justice, Supreme Court of Texas
- Hon. Patience Drake Roggensack, Wisconsin Supreme Court
- Hon. Clifford W. Taylor, Ave Maria School of Law and former Chief Justice, Michigan Supreme Court
- Moderator: Hon. Thomas M. Hardiman, United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
The Mayflower Hotel