The Creeping Federalization of Corporate Governance Law: The Dodd-Frank Bill - Event Audio/Video
2010 National Lawyers Convention
November 18, 2010Paul S. Atkins, Jeffrey P. Mahoney, Brandon Rees, Sarah B. Teslik, Lawrence A. Hamermesh
The following audio was recorded on November 18, 2010.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18
Corporations: The Creeping Federalization of Corporate Governance Law: The Dodd-Frank Bill
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Hon. Paul S. Atkins, Managing Director, Patomak Partners and former Commissioner, U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
- Prof. Jeffrey Mahoney, American University Washington College of Law and General Counsel, Council of Institutional Investors
- Mr. Brandon Rees, Deputy Director, ALF-CIO Office of Investment
- Ms. Sarah B. Teslik, Senior Vice President of Policy and Governance, Apache Corporation
- Moderator: Prof. Lawrence A. Hamermesh, Attorney Fellow, Division of Corporate Finance, Office of the Chief Counsel, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and Ruby R. Vale Professor of Corporate and Business Law at Widener's Institute of Delaware Corporate Law, Widener University School of Law
The Mayflower Hotel