The Regulatory State and American Technology - Event Audio/Video
2007 National Lawyers Convention
November 16, 2007David A. Gross, Roy E. Hoffinger, James C. Miller, Robert M. McDowell, Stephen F. Williams
The following audio and video were recorded on November 16, 2007.
The Regulatory State and American Technology 11-16-07
Running Time: 01:01:31
[ Full Audio]
The Federalist Society's Telecommunications Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2007 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 16, 2007.
This panel will be published by the Southern Methodist University Science and Technology Law Review in 2008.
1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Telecommunications: The Regulatory State and American Technology
- Amb. David A. Gross, U.S. Department of State
- Mr. Roy E. Hoffinger, Qualcomm, Inc.
- Hon. James C. Miller, III, formerly of the U.S. Office of Management & Budget
- Hon. Robert M. McDowell, U.S. Federal Communications Commission
- Moderator: Hon. Stephen F. Williams, U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit